COMPETITION FOR SCHOOL AGE PUPILS:
The current LLP logo is looking a little dated and we want a new one. Can you help us please? Can you design a logo which is attractive and sums up our work?
Here are some facts to help you:
- Primary, secondary and special schools in Liverpool are members of LLP
- There are over 160 member schools
- We describe ourselves as the Liverpool Family of Schools
- We have several key priorities: supporting mental health; reading for pleasure; linking with our rich culture; transition between schools; promoting and celebrating great attendance to name just a few.
- Our key focus is to support learners and learning in the city
Rules of entry:
Your design should be drawn by hand or digitally and be submitted to us by May 12th 2021.
If you are sending it by post, the address is: Liverpool Learning Partnership, New Lodge, Liverpool College, L18 8DD.
If you are emailing it over, send it to: Nicola@Liverpoollearningpartnership.com
Your design must be no bigger than 150mm x 100mm
In the email or on the back of the design you must include your name, your age and the name of your school.