Liverpool established its Cultural Education Partnership (CEP) in March 2016. It has developed its own website to help teachers and other professionals find and connect young people to local art and culture across the Liverpool City Region: Culturepool.org
You can find out more information about Liverpool Cultural Education Partnership activity and evaluation on Culturepool.org/liverpool-cultural-education-partnership.
Governance of the Liverpool Cultural Education Partnership is led by the steering group which meets termly. This group is chaired by Elaine Rees, Chief Executive of the Liverpool Learning Partnership, and includes representatives from:
- The Liverpool Learning Partnership & Liverpool’s family of schools
- Curious Minds (the Arts Council’s Bridge organisation for the North West)
- Culture Liverpool (Liverpool City Council)
- Liverpool Arts Regeneration Consortium (LARC)
- Creative Organisations of Liverpool (COoL)
- National Museums Liverpool
- Resonate Music Hub
- Merseyside Youth Association
- Liverpool John Moore’s University
You can find the most recently approved LCEP steering group meeting minutes here:
The last meeting was held on 15th March 2021 and minutes will be uploaded once approved at the next meeting.
Further information about the Liverpool Cultural Education Partnership
Please visit Culturepool.org for more information about: