Liverpool Counts is the Liverpool Learning Partnership’s response to the identification of Maths as an issue facing schools, academies and colleges across all phases in the city. We have been instrumental in promoting numeracy and mathematics in more than 120 primary, secondary and special schools in Liverpool and over 50 schools in neighbouring authorities and beyond.
LCQM Tool Kit for 2020
We are now offering those schools which have not as yet participated in the Quality Mark the opportunity to introduce and develop the ideas and ethos of the LCQM through the Tool Kit by having access to
· our Assessment Criteria Booklet which clearly exemplifies the progression from Bronze to Gold award
· The LLP password protected website offering support through resources and materials which we have used for our training sessions
The LCQM Tool Kit costs £100 +VAT.
If schools wish to consider having their work assessed by the LCQM Team then a further £500 +VAT plus travel expenses will be charged. This cost includes
· A school visit by the assessor
· A written report detailing strengths and areas for development
· An LCQM glass plaque and a certificate
· Support from your assessor
If you would like to use the LCQM Tool Kit in your school then please complete the agreement form and send it Liverpool Learning Partnership FAO Nicola Alexander at Nicola@liverpoollearningpartnership.com