- Cafes for All® is a simple, low cost and sustainable whole school approach, enabling teaching staff to harness the power of parents to support children’s learning
- Cafes for All® is flexible, focusing initially on reading for pleasure, followed by other aspects of a broad and rich curriculum
- Cafés for All® is for all year groups in primary schools, year 7 in secondary schools and early years’ settings
- Cafés for All® aims to improve outcomes for children, enrich learning for all and develop an inclusive, supportive, learning-focused home/school partnership
On 30th April Cafes4All will be running their Leading Cafes for All training for Senior/Middle Leaders of Primary Schools.
Leading Cafés for All® training is extensive and detailed. It covers:
- the practicalities of enabling all staff to plan and run Cafés for All® sessions through using the well-crafted café format,
- how to complement and build on a school’s existing effective practice in working with families,
- how to engage ALL parents and
- how to evaluate the impact of the Cafés for All® approach.
When: 30th April 2020 09.30-15.30
Where: St Anne’s Catholic Primary School, Overbury St
Trainer: Julie Westrop
Target Audience: Senior/Middle Leaders
Cost : £175 per person (or £300 for 2 delegates)
Places: 15 (minimum number 6)
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please download the information sheets from our dropbox.