Termly networking meetings took place throughout 2018, attended by teachers, arts practitioners and arts and cultural organisations involved in the Liverpool Cultural Education Partnership (LCEP). The meetings were organised and facilitated by 20 Stories High, The Everyman Theatre and Curious Minds.
Several arts and cultural organisations also collaborated to organise a Merseyside Arts Award Festival during October half term, where 41 young people aged 13-19 achieved their Bronze Arts Award.
We’re delighted to invite you to the next meeting:
When: Wednesday 16th January 2019, 15.30-17.30
Where: Everyman Theatre, 5-11 Hope St, Liverpool L1 9BH
We will be sharing information and practice on:
• How we can work in partnership to support our Arts Award & Artsmark aims
• Merseyside’s October 2018 Arts Award Festival and how we can involve more people in October 2019, including schools
• Recently submitted portfolios – please bring yours along to share (any level)!
• What’s involved in a moderation?
• How the Merseyside network can be involved in the future development of Arts Award and Artsmark – for example, how can we ensure young people have a voice?
We hope to see you there!